Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ice Hockey Donations!




I am starting to pack, slowly making my pile on my couch bigger and bigger as I collect items! I can't believe I have to fit three months worth of items in a suite case! And that I only have two weeks to collect it all!

SECMOL, the school I will be staying at, is really big on ice hockey! However, they lack a lot of equipment! Every time VIS (the program I am traveling with) goes to India they try to bring some items to donate. If you have any hockey items at all please let me know at tvknoop@gmail.com

Hockey wish list from the SECMOL Ice Hockey Teams, 2011
right –handed hockey sticks
hockey helmets
skate shoes
big shin pads
big gloves
hockey pucks

Also, please visit http://www.secmol.org/iceskating/ since it has information on the team! If you explore the website you will also learn more about the school were I will be staying!

No comments:

Post a Comment