Saturday, March 5, 2011

Alive and Very Well!

No prepared blog post today since I JUST got back from our trek...well I haven't even really gotten back since I still haven't arrived at SECOML! Tomorrow I am going to try to go to Leh and upload pictures and a new post so be on the lookout!
In few words the trek was amazing....like unbelievably amazing!
Every village was prettier then the next and some of the views....I was looking back at my millions of photos on my camera and I can't believe I was there! And it was only a few days ago!
Although we didn't spot the elusive snow leopard we did spot an ibex! It is sort of like deer/goat but much cooler! The horns are crazy! I have some photos that I can't wait to share!
I sort of promise more tomorrow - it all depends on Leh having power and wifi!
Love from Ladakh,
Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to those pictures. An ibex, really? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete