Sunday, June 12, 2011

WorldYato Update!!! WootWoot!




A month ago today...
I wandered through Majnu-ka-tilla in Delhi, stopping and talking to the occasional street vendor.
I visited Moya's auntie and uncle, watching and observing the bond of family as they seamlessly extended their welcome to an additional ten people.
I ate at a wonderful restaurant recommended by a ma gala yato (very good friend) and enjoyed zimpo (delicious) paneer dosa in a dozen different forms.
And then, rushing through Delhi traffic, I arrived at the airport and boarded a plane, tearfully saying "Jullay" to the best ache-lay, Kunzes.

And today...
I returned to a million different memories as I poured through my iPhoto searching for just the right photos to be showcased on the new WorldYato website! What better way to reflect than to return to those memories and use them to aid the village of Ursi?

No comments:

Post a Comment