Thursday, May 5, 2011

Possible last blog post from Leh

OMG! Where has the last three months gone? In one week I will be arriving at the NY airport....crazy!!!! Today is my last day in Leh, which means the last blog post from Ladakh! And I dont even have a prepared blog post - just got back to SECMOL yesterday.
I have been super busy here - presenting my exhibition project, finishing my junior year (sort of - I still have to pass precalc and latin), crossing a 17,000 foot pass, staying with an awesome family for a week, attending an archery festival, sleeping up in a fort, celebrating Kylie's birthday.....its been a pretty good few weeks.
We just found out that the our travels home may take an interesting turn. Currently 2/3 of IndiaAir, the major airplane company that we need to fly from Leh to Delhi, is on strike. SO please send us good luck so that we can fly to Delhi otherwise we will be taking a 45 hour bus ride to Delhi....GAHHH :( And Delhi is a little....tense....right now with some threats from Pakistan. Life is never boring here :) Or really ever if you think about it :)

LOVE FROM LADAKH (for one last time),
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment